Be Our Grant Partner
Innovative Media Research and Extension partners with other research groups, faculty, and programs nationally and internationally to create educational media in various disciplines. The department also provides instructional design and educational media development for NMSU's numerous statewide outreach programs in partnerships with other campus-wide, regional and national programs.
Partnership with us gives you:
- Access to an award-winning Innovative Media Research and Extension team without the start-up costs.
- Assistance and guidance, if needed, in writing the grant proposal.
- Involvement with cutting edge media, game, and educational programs.
- Freedom to focus on YOUR specialty - we share the administrative work.
- A a multi-state, multidisciplinary team including a Hispanic-Serving Institution.
Award Winning Team
Our team has won numerous awards, including Best of Show at the International Serious Play Awards, Best Digital Game at the Meaningful Play Conference, Finalist at the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge, awards from the Association for Communication Excellence, the CINE Golden Eagle, the Addy, the Telly, and awards from the International Wildlife Film Festival, Chicago International Film Festival, Houston International Film Festival, New York Festival, and Ohio State. Our multimedia resources are used by students and school districts nationwide and around the world and have been featured by BrainPOP, Edmodo, and Hippocampus. Several documentaries have been distributed in the PBS system.
Our Creative Team
We are instructional designers, artists and animators, software programmers, web designers, game developers, script writers, video producers, and conference speakers.